Cheminformatics, chemical and nanomaterial databases,machine learning, web services, nanomaterials
- N. Jeliazkova, V. Koch, Q. Li, U. Jensch, J. Schneider-Reigl, R. Kreiling, I. Georgiev, V. Jeliazkov, B. Hubesch, Supporting safety assessments of chemical substances and nanomaterials: commonalities and differences, Invited talk @ NANO Korea 2016, 13-15 July 2016
- N. Jeliazkova, V. Koch, Q. Li, U. Jensch J. Schneider-Reigl, R. Kreiling, I. Georgiev, B. Hubesch, Linking LRI AMBIT Chemoinformatic system with the IUCLID Substance database to Support Read-across of Substance endpoint data and Category formation poster at 17th International Conference on QSAR in Environmental and Health Sciences ,Miami Beach, Florida, USA, 13-17 June 2016
- N. Jeliazkova, V. Koch, Q. Li, U. Jensch J. Schneider-Reigl, R. Kreiling, I. Georgiev, B. Hubesch, Linking LRI AMBIT Chemoinformatic system with the IUCLID Substance database to Support Read-across of Substance endpoint data and Category formation, poster at Topical Scientific Workshop - New Approach Methodologies in Regulatory Science, Theme 1: Definitive hazard assessment: particularly read-across.,Helsinki, Finland. 19-20 April 2016
- Nina Jeliazkova, The first eNanoMapper prototype - a substance database to support a safe innovation approach, presented as eNanoMapper webinar, January 2015
- Nina Jeliazkova, Nikolay Kochev, David Vorgrimmler, Janna Hastings, Vedrin Jeliazkov, The eNanoMapper database for nanomaterial safety information: storage and query, presentation at Nanotexnology 2015, Thessaloniki, Greece, 7-10 July 2015
- Nikolay Kochev, Roland Grafstrom, How to store nanomaterial safety data : meet eNanoMapper database, poster at International Congress on Safety of Engineered Nanoparticles and Nanotechnologies SENN2015, Helsinki, Finland, 12-15 April 2015
- Q. Li, , V. Koch, N. Jeliazkova, U. Jensch, J. Schneider-Reigl, B. Hubesch, R. Kreiling, Development of the Clariant CompTox Suite : A Chemoinformatic System to Support Read-across and Category Formation within the Scope of Safety Assessments of Substances. poster at EUROTOX 2015, Porto, Portugal, 13-16 Sep 2015
- Nina Jeliazkova, On chemical structures, substances, nanomaterials and measurements, presented at Defining the Future for Open Notebook Science - A Memorial Symposium Celebrating the Work of Jean-Claude Bradley, Cambridge, UK, July 14, 2014
- Nina Jeliazkova, Chemical landscapes for safety assessment and compound selection, presentation at 16th International Workshop on QSAR in Environmental and Health Sciences , Milan, Italy, June 2014
- N.Jeliazkova, ISA-TAB-Nano overview,April 2014
- Nina Jeliazkova, Kochev N., Jeliazkov V., Chemical landscape analysis - the case of tautomers, poster at 6th Joint Sheffield Conference on Chemoinformatics, Sheffield, UK, July 2013
- N.Kochev, V.Paskaleva, N. Jeliazkova, Algorithms for Automatic Tautomer Generation and Their Applications, poster at 6th Joint Sheffield Conference on Chemoinformatics, Sheffield, UK, July 2013
- Nina Jeliazkova, Linking the silos. Data and predictive models integration in toxicology , 15th International Workshop on QSARs in Environmental and Health Sciences, Tallinn, Estonia, June 18-22, 2012
- Nina Jeliazkova, S.Lapenna, A.Worth Toxtree: Toxic Hazard Estimation by decision Tree Approach, presentation at QSAR2012, Vienna, Austria, Aug 2012
- Nina Jeliazkova, Seamless and uniform access to chemical data and tools: experience gained in developing the OpenTox framework , 5th Meeting on U.S. Government Chemical Databases and Open Chemistry, Frederick, MD, Aug 25-26, 2011
- Nina Jeliazkova Life sciences data defragmentation: a case study, 6th International Symposium on Computational Methods in Toxicology and Pharmacology Integrating Internet Resources, Maribor, Slovenia, 3-7 Sep 2011
- Tcheremenskaia O., Benigni R., Nikolova I., Jeliazkova N., Escher S.E., Grimm H., Baier T., Poroikov V., OpenTox Predictive Toxicology Framework: toxicological ontology and semantic media wiki-based OpenToxipedia, Proceedings from BioOntologies 2011
- Nina Jeliazkova, OpenTox Overview , FP7 CADASTER project virtual meeting, Nov 10, 2010.
- Nina Jeliazkova, Development of Predictive Toxicology Applications OpenTox Application Programming Interfaces and OpenTox Data management and integration, OpenTox preconference workshop , EuroQSAR 2010, Rhodes, Greece, Sep 19, 2010.
- Nina Jeliazkova, RESTful RDF services for predictive toxicology, ACS RDF Symposium at 240th ACS National meeting, Boston, MA, Aug 22-26, 2010.
- Nina Jeliazkova, Integrated QSAR-based Model Building, Applicability Domain Estimation, Validation and Reporting, eChemInfo Predictive Toxicology workshop, Oxford, UK, 2-6 August 2010.
- Nina Jeliazkova, OpenTox framework for predictive toxicology, Biomathematics Workshop, Institute of Mathematics and Informatics, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia, Bulgaria, May 26-27 2010.
- Nina Jeliazkova, Computer tools for Threshold of Toxicological Concern elucidation, CEC 5: The TTC Concept: Past, Present And Future Developments, EUROTOX 2009, Dresden, Germany , Sep 13-16, 2009
- Nina Jeliazkova, Vedrin Jeliazkov, Hierarchical multi-label classification of ToxCast datasets, ToxCast Data Analysis Summit, US EPA, Research Triangle Park, NC, May 14-15, 2009
- Nina Jeliazkova, CEFIC LRI Tools - Ambit 1.21, QSAR Awareness Day 29 June 2007, Ispra, Italy 2007
- Nina Jeliazkova, Ana Gallegos Saliner, Grace Patlewicz, Joanna Jaworska, Toxmatch - a tool to assess chemical similarity, SETAC Europe 17th Annual Meeting, Porto, Portugal, 20-24 May 2007
- Nina Jeliazkova, Joanna Jaworska, Chemical similarity with Toxmatch 1.03 and Ambit Discovery , Ambit Workshop, Brussels, Belgium, March 2007
- Nina Jeliazkova, Joanna Jaworska, Ambit - Cheminformatics software for data management, Ambit Workshop, Brussels, Belgium, March 2007
- Nina Jeliazkova Chemical similarity ECB Workshop on Chemical Similarity and TTC approaches ,7-8 Nov 2005
Network performance measurement, REST architecture
- Candido Montes, Nina Jeliazkova REST architecture for perfSONAR - Authentication model, GEANT3 symposium, Nov 2010, Vienna, Austria.
- Nina Jeliazkova,Candido Montes REST architecture introduction and SOAP vs. REST performance comparison for the perfSONAR protocol, Feb 2010, GN3 SA2 meeting, Athens, Greece.
- Nina Jeliazkova GEANT2 & GEANT3 projects overview, NREN yearly meeting, 25-26 Nov 2008, Hisar, Bulgaria.
- Jeliazkova, N., Iliev, L., Jeliazkov, V.PerfsonarUI - a Standalone Graphical User Interface for Querying perfSONAR Services, In Proceedings of the IEEE John Vincent Atanasoff 2006 International Symposium on Modern Computing (JVA'06),pp. 77-81,2006